The person logging on to or using the site ("the Visitor") has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and the Assetz Group of Companies.
1. The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness.
2. The visitor is presumed to have read the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at any time, ignorance of any or all of them.
3. The Assetz Group uses all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and the Assetz Group disclaims all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent.
4. The plans, specifications, images and other details herein are only indicative and the Assetz Group reserves the right to change any or all of these in the interest of the project/development. The Website does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any nature whatsoever. Any purchase/leave and license in any project shall be governed by the terms of the agreement entered into between the parties and no details mentioned on this website shall govern the transaction. The Assetz Group and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, managers, trustees, representatives or contractors of any of them, related thereto and any successors or assigns of any of the foregoing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, actual, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or economic loss whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of or reliance on this Web site. The Assetz Group reserves the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans, and specifications or feature without prior notice or obligation, but subject to the approval of the competent authorities as applicable.
5. The visitor has, by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information or giving his name, address, email addresses as identification to the Assetz Group through the website, on phone, fax or e-mail, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorized the Assetz Group to use, reveal, analyze or display and transmit all information and documents as may be required by it. The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and if any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Assetz Group has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without any limitation.
6. The contents, information and material contain in this website are the exclusive property of the Assetz Group and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from the Assetz Group.
7. Any links to off-site pages or other sites may be accepted by the visitor at his/her option and own risk and the Assetz Group assumes no liability for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages. The Assetz Group strongly recommends that the visitors carefully reads the terms and conditions of such linked site(s).
8. The Assetz Group reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. The Assetz Group shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions. 9. Product cost if any listed on the website is indicative in nature, actual product cost might be different.